NOTICE OF CALLED MEETING
THIS MEETING WAS POSTED PURSUANT TO THE TEXAS OPEN MEETING
ACT V.T.C.A. GOVERNMENT CODE CHAPTER 551. THE CITY OF MADISONVILLE WILL HOLD A REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 AT 6:00 P.M. AT 210 W. COTTONWOOD MADISONVILLE, TEXAS
CITY OF MADISONVILLE
I. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
IV. VISITORS FORUM (3 MINUTES)
V. CONSENT AGENDA
All consent agenda items are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by a motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a Council Member requests, an item be removed and considered separately
- Consider approval of the minutes as written for August 9, 2021 and August 30, 2021.
- Consider approval of Accounts Payable as written for the previous Month.
- Discuss and possible approval of the FY 2019-2020 Audit.
- Discuss and possible approval of the Bank Depository contract
- Review and possible appointment of a candidate for Texas Municipal
League Intergovernmental Risk Pool Board of Trustees Election.
- Discuss and possible approval of Madison County Appraisal District Budget for the fical year 2021.
(G.) Discuss and possible approval appointing Michael Cobb to the Planning
& Zoning Board.
Disaster Resolution for another 30 days.
VI. CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION: for possible action resulting from items
discussed in executive session. The City Council for the City of
Madisonville reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any
time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed
above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections 551.071
(Consultation with Attorney) 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property),
551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel
Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087
VII. Department Reports:
- Municipal Court Report
- Contains warrants added/actual citations issued/monthly revenue
2. Police Department/ Animal Control Report
- Brief report on citations issue for the month of August and racial profiling report and count on dogs, cats, and adoptions
- Fire Department Report
- Report for the month of August on inside/outside fires of grass, structures, drills, wrecks and the amount of total gas/diesel used
4. Public Works Department Report
- Brief report on water/sewer and street for the month of August
5. Convention and Tourism Report
- Brief report for the month of August
6. Code Enforcement Report
- Report for the month of August
7. City Manager Report and Investment Report
- Report for the month of August
8. Tax Collection Report for the City of Madisonville
- A report of total taxes collected for the month of August
9. Future Agenda Items
I, ROSA BARRERA, CITY SECRETARY UNDERSIGNED AUTHORITY DO HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THE NOTICE OF MEETING WAS POSTED ON THE BULLETIN BOARD IN THE CITY HALL OF THE CITY OF MADISONVILLE TEXAS, A PLACE CONVENIENT AND READILY ACCESSIBLE TO THE
GENERAL PUBLIC AT ALL TIMES AND SAID NOTICE WAS POSTED ON THE FOLLOWING DATE AND TIME:__September 10, 2021_AT__1:00 p.m.__ AND
REMAINED SO POSTED CONTINUOUSLY FOR AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRECEDING THE SCHEDULE TIME OF SAID MEETING.
CITY SECRETARY, CITY OF MADISONVILLE, TEXAS
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, THE CITY OF MADISONVILLE WILL PROVIDE FOR REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS FOR PERSONS ATTENDING THE CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS. TO BETTER SERVE
YOU, A REQUEST SHOULD BE RECEIVED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING. PLEASE CONTACT CITY HALL AT 936-348-2748.
I CERTIFY THAT THE ATTACHED NOTICE AND AGENDA ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE CITY COUNCIL WAS REMOVED FROM THE CITY BULLETIN BOARD ON ________DAY OF _________________, 2021.BY:____________________________________________