MADISONVILLE PUBLIC UTILITIES
Madisonville Utility Services
Water, Sewage, Trash & Street Lights
210 West Cottonwood
Madisonville, TX 77864
Director of Public Works
• Allen Castillo
Director of Waste Water Treatment Plant
• Mitch Puckett
Director of Water & Sewer Department
• Richard Byrd
Director of Streets Department
The City of Madisonville bills for Water, Sewer, Garbage and Street Lights on a monthly basis.
This is the billing cycle:
• Your meter read will be transmitted from Beacon around the 13th of each month.
• Bills are mailed on the 15th day of that month.
• The bill is due by the 10th day of the following month.
• If the bill is not paid by the due date, a late charge of 10% will automatically be added to your account.
• Late notices are mailed on the 11th and accounts must have delinquent balances paid in full by the 20th or service will be disconnected.
• To reinstate service, a re-connection fee of $50 plus past due bill AND current bill must be paid to restore service.
• The returned check charge is $30.00 and will result in the loss of ability to pay by check.
• Cancellation of water service must be made in writing.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $500 TAMPER FEE IF YOU TAMPER WITH OR TURN OFF YOUR WATER METER
ENDPOINT TAMPER OR DISCONNECTION WILL RESULT IN A $100 REPLACEMENT CHARGE
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you have an emergency after working hours and on weekends, the Sheriff’s office will answer
936-348-2748 and will dispatch the City’s “Person-on-Call” to assist you.
UTILITY PROVIDERS FOR MADISONVILLE
Call Before You Dig: 8-1-1
Customer Service (Residential)
Customer Service (Commercial)
Customer Service: 1-800-368-3749
Outage Information: 1-800-968-8243
Before You Dig: 1-800-669-8344