MADISONVILLE PUBLIC UTILITIES
Madisonville Utility Services
Water, Sewage, Trash & Street Lights
210 West Cottonwood
Madisonville, TX 77864
Director of Public Works
Director of Waste Water Treatment Plant
Richard Byrd Director of Streets Department
The City of Madisonville bills for Water, Sewer, Garbage and Street Lights on a monthly basis.
Waste Connections is now using automated trucks, which means:
You can ONLY use your Waste Connections issued polycart. No Personal polycart or trash cans allowed.
Up to four (4) bags additional bags to be placed beside your polycart.
No boxes, unless they are broken down and placed inside the polycart.
No furniture, etc.
This is the billing cycle:
• Your meter read will be transmitted from Beacon around the 13th of each month.
• Bills are mailed on the 15th day of that month.
• The bill is due by the 10th day of the following month.
• If the bill is not paid by the due date, a late charge of 10% will automatically be added to your account.
• Late notices are mailed on the 11th and accounts must have delinquent balances paid in full by the 20th or service will be disconnected.
• To reinstate service, a re-connection fee of $50 plus past due bill AND current bill must be paid to restore service.
• The returned check charge is $30.00 and will result in the loss of ability to pay by check.
• Cancellation of water service must be made in writing.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $500 TAMPER FEE IF YOU TAMPER WITH OR TURN OFF YOUR WATER METER
ENDPOINT TAMPER OR DISCONNECTION WILL RESULT IN A $100 REPLACEMENT CHARGE
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you have an emergency after working hours and on weekends, the Sheriff’s office will answer
936-348-2748 and will dispatch the City’s “Person-on-Call” to assist you.
UTILITY PROVIDERS FOR MADISONVILLE
Call Before You Dig: 8-1-1
Customer Service (Residential)
Customer Service (Commercial)
Customer Service: 1-800-368-3749
Outage Information: 1-800-968-8243
Before You Dig: 1-800-669-8344